Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hold your breath!

I have a confession.

I am wildly disorganized.  To a point of embarrassment...  example: on more than one occasion have I forgotten to pay bills, not because I didn't have the money, but because I lost the bill, or forgot, or.. whatever, they are all excuses to mask the fact I can't keep my ducks in a row!

I have stacks of mail in my house, which can lend itself to a sprinkling of paper objects throughout the house, cast as such by my adorable 5 year old Rhys, and my awful kitten, Hades ( named appropriately).

Now add this disorganization to a full time job, full time graduate school, being a full time mommy, and you have my life. Overwhelmed yet?  Don't be! Because I'm not. Well, at  least not most of the time.

That being said, being gluten free, and choosing to eat organic comes with the painstaking responsibility of planning ahead, and I don't mean plan ahead in the "one meal ahead" sense, I mean the whole week. It is quite frightful.

Thankfully my fiance has dedicated his sweetness to me and helps me sort out my life, and aids in  this preparation and the keeping of my fragile sanity.

In the blogs to come, I will share the "plan ahead" way in which I prepare my meals, and will also post some delicious, fast, and easy recipes  to help one be successful in alternative eating circumstances.

2 comments:

  1. you found such a sweetie, didn't you? so nice of him to help you and love you and rhys so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he really is lovely! i miss you! xo

    ReplyDelete